Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- RT @CultureNight: Nice look ahead to #CultureNight in #Tallaght and some of the great events happening in South Dublin on Fri 22 Sep: https… 1 day ago
- Fri 1 Sept. at the Civic civictheatre.ie/whats-on/the-n… twitter.com/theechoonline/… 1 day ago
- Season debrief with the best theatre team in the country. #AW17 #lovetheatre https://t.co/bqPE3QyUYm 1 day ago
- Can't wait! @TheNualas twitter.com/TheEchoOnline/… 1 day ago
- Limited availability. Set to be a great night! twitter.com/lekmkpromotion… 2 days ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Civic Theatre
Tara Flynn stars in the upcoming play ‘My Brilliant Divorce’ at the Civic Theatre. Tara took part in our green room interview and shared her favourite word (its a good one!) and her interesting way of preparing for the role … Continue reading
I Mandala – a promising Indian theatre group from the Indian immigrant community in Ireland is proud to present ‘Nagamandala’- an Indian English play written by internationally acclaimed artiste Girish Karnad and directed by Kumaradas T N – a young … Continue reading
Declan Sinnott, one of Ireland’s most respected musicians, has at the age of 61 released his solo debut album called I Love The Noise It Makes. Here, we get to know a little more about Declan in advance of … Continue reading
Declan Sinnott, one of Ireland’s most respected musicians, has at the age of 61 released his solo debut album called I Love The Noise It Makes. By Martin Chilton, Digital Culture Editor, The Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk If you’re a fan of … Continue reading
I’ m told I look like…….my youngest son. I’m surprisingly bad at……answering my phone. I’m surprisingly good at.….furniture assembly I’d love to be able to …….run a marathon If I had a year off I would…….travel around as much of … Continue reading
Ríonach Ní Néill is artistic director of Ciotóg, Dance Ensemble in Residence at South Dublin County, Civic Theatre and Rua Red South Dublin Arts Centre. A choreographer and dancer, her work is inspired by an engagement with human and social … Continue reading
Robert was born in Canberra, Australia in 1976, and trained at the Australian ballet school, graduating in 97. In his home country he has performed for Sydney dance co. , Australian folk, and the Dancers Company. He first came to … Continue reading