Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- RT @DecadentTheatre: First read through of Someone Who'll Watch Over Me https://t.co/LAbTJoEwwU 1 day ago
- @CarlyBee25 Thanks for the support Carly ! 1 day ago
- RT @CarlyBee25: ‘We don’t know what’s buried here’ looks like it will be an amazing play. Lots of other great shows too. #Tallaght #Support… 1 day ago
- The @BeachboysB are in the house... Good Vibrations! https://t.co/TIjJ9J1QZG 2 days ago
- RT @VerdantProduct1: We are very proud of #ShaneORegan on his Best Actor nomination in #IrishTheatreAwards for #PrivatePeaceful he... https… 2 days ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Civic Theatre
Tara Flynn stars in the upcoming play ‘My Brilliant Divorce’ at the Civic Theatre. Tara took part in our green room interview and shared her favourite word (its a good one!) and her interesting way of preparing for the role … Continue reading
I Mandala – a promising Indian theatre group from the Indian immigrant community in Ireland is proud to present ‘Nagamandala’- an Indian English play written by internationally acclaimed artiste Girish Karnad and directed by Kumaradas T N – a young … Continue reading
Declan Sinnott, one of Ireland’s most respected musicians, has at the age of 61 released his solo debut album called I Love The Noise It Makes. Here, we get to know a little more about Declan in advance of … Continue reading
Declan Sinnott, one of Ireland’s most respected musicians, has at the age of 61 released his solo debut album called I Love The Noise It Makes. By Martin Chilton, Digital Culture Editor, The Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk If you’re a fan of … Continue reading
I’ m told I look like…….my youngest son. I’m surprisingly bad at……answering my phone. I’m surprisingly good at.….furniture assembly I’d love to be able to …….run a marathon If I had a year off I would…….travel around as much of … Continue reading
Ríonach Ní Néill is artistic director of Ciotóg, Dance Ensemble in Residence at South Dublin County, Civic Theatre and Rua Red South Dublin Arts Centre. A choreographer and dancer, her work is inspired by an engagement with human and social … Continue reading
Robert was born in Canberra, Australia in 1976, and trained at the Australian ballet school, graduating in 97. In his home country he has performed for Sydney dance co. , Australian folk, and the Dancers Company. He first came to … Continue reading