Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- Stepping into the dressing room with @aidandooley as he prepares for his award winning Tom Crean: Antarctic Explore… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 minutes ago
- All the best to our friends in @RiseIreland and @Viking_Theatre as they #preview #TheGoodFather tonight #BreakLegs all! 2 hours ago
- #Boom Coming to the Civic #Tallaght 8-9 Oct civictheatre.ie/whats-on/boom-… twitter.com/tv3elaine/stat… 8 hours ago
- RT @tillytoogood: I loved this so much I saw it twice! @1stejones is mesmerising twitter.com/civictheatre/s… 1 day ago
- 🎸🎙Layla!🎙🎸If you're heading to Slowhand: An Appreciation of Eric Clapton tonight you're in for a treat! #clapton… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Declan Sinnott, one of Ireland’s most respected musicians, has at the age of 61 released his solo debut album called I Love The Noise It Makes. Here, we get to know a little more about Declan in advance of … Continue reading
Declan Sinnott, one of Ireland’s most respected musicians, has at the age of 61 released his solo debut album called I Love The Noise It Makes. By Martin Chilton, Digital Culture Editor, The Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk If you’re a fan of … Continue reading
I’ m told I look like…….my youngest son. I’m surprisingly bad at……answering my phone. I’m surprisingly good at.….furniture assembly I’d love to be able to …….run a marathon If I had a year off I would…….travel around as much of … Continue reading
Following on from a sell-out run in the Mill Theatre, Dundrum Weighing-In comes to the Civic Theatre 20 -31 May Tell us a little bit about yourself… After working on my first novel for several years I submitted it … Continue reading
Critics Reaction to ‘The Bruising of Clouds’ by Sean McLoughlin. Runs until Sat 12 October @ Civic Theatre, Tallaght. Part of Dublin Theatre Festival 2013.
‘Jim Culleton’s Fishamble production succeeds in making us care… fully rounded and vigorous from the beginning…potent…strong performances’ – Irish Independent ‘played with casual charm…engaging’ – Irish Times ‘I absolutely loved it…so believable…really funny…exciting…carefully written…I just adored it’ – Tonight on … Continue reading
Jho Harris interviews Eugene O’Brien in advance of his award winning play Eden coming to the Civic Theatre next week. LISTEN HERE Eugene O’Briens award winning play Eden, brings to life a gallery of colourful midland characters. At the heart of … Continue reading
The Millennium Forum continues its season of in-house productions with a brand new version of Frank McGuinness’ ‘The Factory Girls’ which will open at the Civic Theatre on 15th May for a four day run. ‘The Factory Girls’ tells the … Continue reading