Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- Stepping into the dressing room with @aidandooley as he prepares for his award winning Tom Crean: Antarctic Explore… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 minutes ago
- All the best to our friends in @RiseIreland and @Viking_Theatre as they #preview #TheGoodFather tonight #BreakLegs all! 2 hours ago
- #Boom Coming to the Civic #Tallaght 8-9 Oct civictheatre.ie/whats-on/boom-… twitter.com/tv3elaine/stat… 8 hours ago
- RT @tillytoogood: I loved this so much I saw it twice! @1stejones is mesmerising twitter.com/civictheatre/s… 1 day ago
- 🎸🎙Layla!🎙🎸If you're heading to Slowhand: An Appreciation of Eric Clapton tonight you're in for a treat! #clapton… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Comedy
Tara Flynn stars in the upcoming play ‘My Brilliant Divorce’ at the Civic Theatre. Tara took part in our green room interview and shared her favourite word (its a good one!) and her interesting way of preparing for the role … Continue reading
Monster/Clock: A Puppet’s Play on Time Collapsing Horse Theatre Company Monster/Clock was chosen as the production of the year in 2012. It’s difficult enough to do a puppet show. Let alone a musical. Add the demands of comedy on top … Continue reading
Ardal O’Hanlon will visit Tallaght next Wed 6 June to perform his comedy imaginings and will be supported by Paul Tylak. Paul started off doing sketches on RTE’s seminal late night satire Nighthawks, before landing a small role in Name … Continue reading
The playwright Dermot Bolger was locking his bicycle outside the International Bar one day some years ago when he heard a familiar voice coming from the pub. “That’s my play,” realised Bolger. It was coming from the International’s tiny upstairs … Continue reading