Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- RT @pinethepilcrow: We've got a brand new song with some visual delights for our show in the @civictheatre tmrw!! https://t.co/z7fLB0KI7z 1 hour ago
- @BalletIreland #SummerSchool comes to the Civic 17-21 Jul. The ONLY Dublin dates.... Find out more here: https://t.co/fCYsHzJb2W 4 hours ago
- RT @ZazaFL: Night at the Musicals in aid of Gaza Kids to Ireland 23rd July 8pm Civic Theatre, Tallaght Song & laughter #COYBFG #solidarity… 1 day ago
- #Christy Dignam & Joe Jewell return to the #Civic 14 July Booking: ow.ly/bDrV30cruZk https://t.co/AlNewHonXk 1 day ago
- @pinethepilcrow 24 June at the Civic “Bittersweet and moving” as described by @Nialler9 ow.ly/k8dY30crudB https://t.co/ioy6RKRhQm 2 days ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Dublin 24
Robert was born in Canberra, Australia in 1976, and trained at the Australian ballet school, graduating in 97. In his home country he has performed for Sydney dance co. , Australian folk, and the Dancers Company. He first came to … Continue reading
Green Room Interview with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
When or how did you catch the dance bug? Tell us about your teachers and training. I started Irish dancing aged 3 or 4, but it was when I got a book called ‘Mary learns to dance’ aged 5 that … Continue reading
Green Room Interview with Shane Cradock, writer of ‘The Waiting Room’. Opens @ Civic Theatre, Tallaght on Thurs 13 February.
The Civic Theatre talks to Shane Cradock about his upcoming play ‘The Waiting Room ‘ which opens at the Civic Theatre on Thursday, 13th February and runs until Saturday, 15th February. Tell us a little bit about yourself… I’m married … Continue reading
Hilarious night of comedy! 3 divorces, 6 children and 200 Botox injections later they’re back. The Nualas have stormed the comedy scene with shows in Ireland and the U.K. in the past few years, all sold-out and packed to the … Continue reading