Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- RT @DarrenAltman: @ImpressionistAL @civictheatre Any Twitter friends in Ireland? You need to see this guy live. #comedy 10 hours ago
- RT @ImpressionistAL: DeNiro, McGregor, Kim K, Mark Wahlberg, Trump & more will see you this Saturday at the @civictheatre ! Get your ticket… 10 hours ago
- RT @nightoutireland: @civictheatre Presents #THEGOODFATHER 5 - 9 December 2017 // “An intimate joy and delight, courtesy of two outstanding… 1 day ago
- @MntSeskinlib @CycloneRep High praise indeed 😀 So glad you enjoyed 👏 1 day ago
- RT @MntSeskinlib: Can't recommend @CycloneRep highly enough. Their Merchant of Venice session in @civictheatre yesterday was entertaining,… 1 day ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: new writing
Green Room Interview with Shane Cradock, writer of ‘The Waiting Room’. Opens @ Civic Theatre, Tallaght on Thurs 13 February.
The Civic Theatre talks to Shane Cradock about his upcoming play ‘The Waiting Room ‘ which opens at the Civic Theatre on Thursday, 13th February and runs until Saturday, 15th February. Tell us a little bit about yourself… I’m married … Continue reading
My name is Lorna Dalton, I am a mother of 3 and housewife living in the Firhouse, Dublin area. I first began writing stories for my children when they were small and then later had the opportunity to write for … Continue reading
Derek Masterson is the author of Bound and founder of No Tears Productions. Bound is set in a brothel in rural Ireland and focuses on the turmoil and inner struggles that four prostitutes face whilst under the unchallenged control of … Continue reading
Bound is a play set in a brothel in rural Ireland and focuses on the turmoil and inner struggles that four prostitutes face whilst under the unchallenged control of their pimp. THE CAST : Alison Fitzpatrick – “Jess” Alison studied … Continue reading
The playwright Dermot Bolger was locking his bicycle outside the International Bar one day some years ago when he heard a familiar voice coming from the pub. “That’s my play,” realised Bolger. It was coming from the International’s tiny upstairs … Continue reading