Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- RT @pinethepilcrow: We've got a brand new song with some visual delights for our show in the @civictheatre tmrw!! https://t.co/z7fLB0KI7z 1 hour ago
- @BalletIreland #SummerSchool comes to the Civic 17-21 Jul. The ONLY Dublin dates.... Find out more here: https://t.co/fCYsHzJb2W 4 hours ago
- RT @ZazaFL: Night at the Musicals in aid of Gaza Kids to Ireland 23rd July 8pm Civic Theatre, Tallaght Song & laughter #COYBFG #solidarity… 1 day ago
- #Christy Dignam & Joe Jewell return to the #Civic 14 July Booking: ow.ly/bDrV30cruZk https://t.co/AlNewHonXk 1 day ago
- @pinethepilcrow 24 June at the Civic “Bittersweet and moving” as described by @Nialler9 ow.ly/k8dY30crudB https://t.co/ioy6RKRhQm 2 days ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Theatre
I Mandala – a promising Indian theatre group from the Indian immigrant community in Ireland is proud to present ‘Nagamandala’- an Indian English play written by internationally acclaimed artiste Girish Karnad and directed by Kumaradas T N – a young … Continue reading
Monster/Clock: A Puppet’s Play on Time Collapsing Horse Theatre Company Monster/Clock was chosen as the production of the year in 2012. It’s difficult enough to do a puppet show. Let alone a musical. Add the demands of comedy on top … Continue reading
Bound is a play set in a brothel in rural Ireland and focuses on the turmoil and inner struggles that four prostitutes face whilst under the unchallenged control of their pimp. THE CAST : Alison Fitzpatrick – “Jess” Alison studied … Continue reading
AC Productions’ version of the Bard’s comedy Much Ado About Nothing, directed by Peter Reid, finds itself transported from 16th century Messina, Sicily to the Italy of the swinging 60s, where the sharp suits and shift dresses prove to be … Continue reading