Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- RT @DecadentTheatre: First read through of Someone Who'll Watch Over Me https://t.co/LAbTJoEwwU 1 day ago
- @CarlyBee25 Thanks for the support Carly ! 1 day ago
- RT @CarlyBee25: ‘We don’t know what’s buried here’ looks like it will be an amazing play. Lots of other great shows too. #Tallaght #Support… 1 day ago
- The @BeachboysB are in the house... Good Vibrations! https://t.co/TIjJ9J1QZG 2 days ago
- RT @VerdantProduct1: We are very proud of #ShaneORegan on his Best Actor nomination in #IrishTheatreAwards for #PrivatePeaceful he... https… 2 days ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Theatre
I Mandala – a promising Indian theatre group from the Indian immigrant community in Ireland is proud to present ‘Nagamandala’- an Indian English play written by internationally acclaimed artiste Girish Karnad and directed by Kumaradas T N – a young … Continue reading
Monster/Clock: A Puppet’s Play on Time Collapsing Horse Theatre Company Monster/Clock was chosen as the production of the year in 2012. It’s difficult enough to do a puppet show. Let alone a musical. Add the demands of comedy on top … Continue reading
Bound is a play set in a brothel in rural Ireland and focuses on the turmoil and inner struggles that four prostitutes face whilst under the unchallenged control of their pimp. THE CAST : Alison Fitzpatrick – “Jess” Alison studied … Continue reading
AC Productions’ version of the Bard’s comedy Much Ado About Nothing, directed by Peter Reid, finds itself transported from 16th century Messina, Sicily to the Italy of the swinging 60s, where the sharp suits and shift dresses prove to be … Continue reading