Welcome to Love_Civic!Welcome to Love_Civic, the Civic Theatre Tallaght's blog. This blog is for all you Civic lovers to see behind the scenes, get exclusive information about your favourite shows, tells us what worked and what didnt this season and review the performances for your fellow Civic lovers.
- Stepping into the dressing room with @aidandooley as he prepares for his award winning Tom Crean: Antarctic Explore… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 minutes ago
- All the best to our friends in @RiseIreland and @Viking_Theatre as they #preview #TheGoodFather tonight #BreakLegs all! 2 hours ago
- #Boom Coming to the Civic #Tallaght 8-9 Oct civictheatre.ie/whats-on/boom-… twitter.com/tv3elaine/stat… 8 hours ago
- RT @tillytoogood: I loved this so much I saw it twice! @1stejones is mesmerising twitter.com/civictheatre/s… 1 day ago
- 🎸🎙Layla!🎙🎸If you're heading to Slowhand: An Appreciation of Eric Clapton tonight you're in for a treat! #clapton… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Tara Flynn opens up about rehearsing and playing the role of Angela in My Brilliant Divorce.
- Indian Theatre Group, I Mandala, present Nagamandala at the Civic Theatre this June
- Green Room Interview: Declan Sinnott talks about his album ‘I Love The Noise It Makes’.
- Declan Sinnott, I Love The Noise It Makes, CD review
- Quick Quiz with Ríonach Ní Néill, creator of upcoming Dublin Dance Festival show Amú & Cótaí Dearga
Calendar of Posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Theatre
I Mandala – a promising Indian theatre group from the Indian immigrant community in Ireland is proud to present ‘Nagamandala’- an Indian English play written by internationally acclaimed artiste Girish Karnad and directed by Kumaradas T N – a young … Continue reading
Monster/Clock: A Puppet’s Play on Time Collapsing Horse Theatre Company Monster/Clock was chosen as the production of the year in 2012. It’s difficult enough to do a puppet show. Let alone a musical. Add the demands of comedy on top … Continue reading
Bound is a play set in a brothel in rural Ireland and focuses on the turmoil and inner struggles that four prostitutes face whilst under the unchallenged control of their pimp. THE CAST : Alison Fitzpatrick – “Jess” Alison studied … Continue reading
AC Productions’ version of the Bard’s comedy Much Ado About Nothing, directed by Peter Reid, finds itself transported from 16th century Messina, Sicily to the Italy of the swinging 60s, where the sharp suits and shift dresses prove to be … Continue reading